My WoG History

3 replies [Last post]

OK I'm making this cos I'm bored and I think this will be fun sharing my WoG history with you guys Smile

World of Goo released Oct. 13 2008. A couple weeks later my dad gets me world of goo, he must of saw a trailer or something. I play around with it and I think its fun. About a month later I finish the game and try to OCD all levels. Now this is how I found Goofans. So I'm looking up OCD vids for levels and in the suggested videos list I see this video: World of goo New level - Rambazamba. I watched it and I saw more custom level videos: Rambazamba, Waterlogged, Deja vu, Little Path, Damsel In distress, down the drain, sea of pain, through the gears, server bytes back, the other shaft. So I wanted to play all these levels bad. Then I found out that they were hosted at Goofans.com. And for about a half a year I play tons of custom levels.

Beginning of 2010. I get my first Goofans account: Aqua. Yes that was me. Some of you probably remember MOM4Evr, James etc. Then I decided to take a break from WoG for a little bit and try some other games.

I come back to Goofans in 2012 and create my new account Jim2102. I created a new one cos I had gotten a new gmail account n stuff. Then I take another break at fall 2012. I think I came on a little bit in 2013. May 2014 I create my very first level and upload it here. I think WoG is a really fun game and I enjoy playing it.

BTW what's your guys WoG history? Smile

I started to play WOG last year......

Started to play it on Nov. 2008. In 2009, I found WoG forum in China (called tieba) when I was finding walkthrough. Then I started to play new levels and register an account on goofans. I didn't try to make a new level until WooGLE is out because wogeditor is too buggy. Tongue I kept playing new levels and I have played 1300 levels now.

I heard about WoG in 2009, but at that time I just played it when I was really bored. Then I hadn't played it for a long time. In 2013 I saw the game in my computer and wanted to play it again. I passed all the levels for the first time. But I got all OCDs in Aug. 2014. Now I can only get about 1322 balls in the original levels.
I knew about WooGLE and Goofans when I found Tieba in July 2014 and I started to learn making levels.

Listen! The gooballs are singing!