Finally! I've conquered all OCDs in one place!

2 replies [Last post]

I conquered all OCDs quite a long time ago. Probably YEARS ago. But on different computers. Not anymore thought: I come back, check on my olderst computer and there it was; Regurgitation Pumping station was the only level without OCD, so I did two or three tries to get OCD there and I got it! Now I have 'em all :3

Just need to prove it to davidc, so what exactly is his e-mail address. Is it davidc[at]gmail[dot]com ?

I have a video proof (bad quality thought. What?! You expect me to have bandicam active while going through chapters on a computer that has 250MB (yes, MB not GB) RAM?)

I thought to upload the video here as well, but VLC formatted video in a ZIP folder doesn't seem to be uploading on Dropbox Sad

PS. I counted up, and I also got 1103 goos saved! Just 197 to get and I'll be a Kleptomaniac! Any idea what levels I should try and save more goos at?

Hi, Wiki!
You don't need to prove anything to davidc; just upload your profile here to goofans and you'll get your badge. That IS what you're after, right?

Yeah, but exactly how do I upload it? A while ago, I tried to upload it, but couldn't because what you said I needed to upload wasn't there at all. So how do I do that?

EDIT: Got it. Soon I'll not be only an addin author anymore. Btw, first chapter of my custom WoG is coming soon!