I have recovered the WoG Time For Real mod

7 replies [Last post]

It seems I have recovered WOG TFR mod by GooGooAction. So I got the .rar and .7Z files from the dead links using a website called offliberty. So when I opened both up, the .rar didn't work and I dont know what to do with the 7Z. So if anyone wants to try to get it, post a comment below.

Heres the link I made for the mod: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2elpln02flhedep/WoG+Time+For+Real.rar

ALSO: If the movie level is in there, let me know and send it to me at: jimmcg03 at gmail dot com

The movie level was taken out cos it wasnt a playable level and I want to play it Smile Good luck!

7Z is a type of compressed archive file made by the program 7Zip. I think I have a copy of the mod somewhere around here too...I'll see if I can find it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

The .rar you linked is bad. 514 bytes is tiny, meaning there's a whole lot missing. Could you post the 7Z as well?

Can I have a check?You can send them to my mailbox.

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.

Ah yes heres the lnik for the 7Z: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bavc3yqt8kj27tb/wog_timeforrreal_demo_...

And I sent the email MBS Wink

And that one is 212 bytes, so also not good.

MOM4Evr wrote:
And that one is 212 bytes, so also not good.

That must be an incredible compression algorithm! Shame it's so lossy...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, crappy files Tongue

So Albino Pokey, if we cant recover the mod, then I need to ask you a question. Okay so on GooGooAction's level "Escape from the World" TheGooMasters posted asking about the 1st level from the mod. And you said this is the first except for the strange movie level. So I can try and recreate it, I just need to know what it looks like. So Im assuming that it had "target the right" since you had to wait for the triangle ti lift up.

So what kinda of background image did it have? Was it a custom image or one from WoG? Were there any other geometry or other images in the level?

Pavke is on steam and I can ask him too, since he'll remember it too. Let me know back Smile