The Goobrids

5 replies [Last post]

A level comming soon by Gooflamer productions. Will feature more than 1 parts and include the history of the Goobrids(R) via sign posts. Some of the Goobrids you will find on WoG corps secret island is: The Bomloon, the Alivy, plivy, and many more. You can post your own Goobrid(R) here and WoG corp will try to get back to you as fast as possable. (This message has ben sent to you by the WoG corp branch known as Goobrid inc., who's president is Gooflamer. WoG corp of Goobrids inc is not responsable for any Goobrids that have left the island. For more information go to www.wogcorp.goo/goobrids(not a real adress)) Thanks for reading, and have a goo-d day. (I realy wanted to make a post that looked like it was from Wog corp. I have no relation to WoG corp but I do have relation to Goobrids inc. This is Gooflamer, signing out.)

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

wow... ComivySticky
heh, i dunno
good luck on the mod though Wink

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

This will require a tonne of work and will change the nature of the game, but how about contraption gooballs, such as motors and pulleys so you can create a rube Goldberg type machine or assemble a contraption to reach a pipe etc etc, you could also have electricity gooballs and such

Pcpp was going to put World Of Goo In the Red Curtain.....Tower Of Goo Ate My Brain!

Don't panic (Wink), but that's not really possible.
contraption goos wouldn't be really worth making, since we have geometry objects already. And making electricity Goo Balls isn't possible without modifying the source code, unless you use existing goo attributes and stuff, and add different artwork (for example, a burnable goo that burns forever with a burn particle that looks like a bolt of electricity would be possible).

I dont think this whole 'the Goobrids' thing will work :/

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

yea just go simple for example one of my new gooballs:
the bit balloon!
oh yes and BF4 mart is coming to be store near you soon!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"