Small Problem...

13 replies [Last post]

EDIT: As said below, I now have a new problem. I can't get the ID on my gooball style mod to work. GooTool keeps saying INVALID ADDIN: INVALID ID FOUND IN ADDIN: PLEASE ENTER A UNIQUE NAME HERE LIKE: com.goofans.yourname.levelname Can anyone help?

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Edit: This was the answer to the original question.

You need a software that fully supports transparency. Virtually all commercial image editors should support that, as well as most free ones. Examples for free editors are Paint.NET and GIMP.
Make sure you are working on a transparent background, save as PNG and everything should be fine. In rare cases, you may have to adjust transparency and color settings when saving.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Thank you very much.

This is slightly frustrating. I can't get the id to work on my goomod. Can anyone tell me what I should put there to make it work?

Fine, send me the addin.xml, my email is in my account summery on 2dboy forum.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

How do u Use Gimp?

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

USE PAINT.NET!!!

Crazeh man!

USE GIMP!!!!
GIMP is the best.

Paint.net is easy to use.He said "How do i use GIMP"

Crazeh man!

When I opened gimp first time, only thing I coud say was "WTF?!", but after I tried to do something, I noticed GIMP is very good program.

Hey could you tell me how to download GIMP?Cuz i don't understand anything in the download section!

Crazeh man!

http://www.gimpuj.info/index.php?action=download

click on 'GIMP 2.6.7 ostatnia wersja stabilna'

is this the english version of gimp.

Crazeh man!

I don't know, i think you can choose language later.
but, to be sure,
click