Problem with mod crashing

8 replies [Last post]

Hi, I just finished making a level, but every time you click the "continue" button for the first time, it crashes. It is really irritating because it worked just a few minutes before! I just went into WOG editor and made a few final touches (added a fire and a scenelayer, added some particles, changed the timebugprobability, changed the miny property, and added a few pipe vertices), made it into a goomod, and it crashed on me. Unfortunately, I lost the older version that worked. Any ideas, or should I post it so some moderator can fix it and approve it? Should I email it to someone? Any help would be appreciated! I tried a bunch of different things, but eventually gave up.

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Mom4Evr, I recently fixed Kopa's Little Path which had the same problem. You can pm me in the official forum and send me the file to look it over, if you like.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

when some of my mods are crashing and I don't know the reason, I usually go from row to row deleting it until it works, that's the easy way Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

thB: I'm really bad with forum jargon. What is "pm"ing?

thB
thB's picture

Oh, sorry. Sending me a private message. Smile

Okay. How would I get your e-mail?

private message on official 2d boy forum. just find thB account and click send a private massage. Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Thanks.

Edit: How? under his e-mail, it just says "hidden." Do I have to join the 2DBoy forum to see it?

thB
thB's picture

Yes, you have...