Idea: Goo Ball User's Guide mod

4 replies [Last post]

I had an idea for a cool mod, where several people on Goofans could each make sort of a "mini-level-pack" for their custom Goo Balls (like the BETA and metal levels), then we could put them into a single huge goomod. Does anyone else like this idea?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh, so you mean like an instally system to add all the balls from goofans to the game for use on our own levels?

Well, I'd like to tag along, but I myself have only just now started scratching the surface of WooBLE, and I really need to practice on Gooball graphics.

But either way, I'm wondering what exactly you mean, like Enchanter. Would the purpose of this mod be, basically, to give GooFans a whole new library of Gooballs in one huge packet?

Sort of, with "mini-levels" to show what the new balls do.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh yeah, I get what you mean. That's a good idea. You can call it "The GooFans Mini Gooball Library #1".