Two new attributes I found today

3 replies [Last post]
  • retrytime (Offset 0x1D34D8 of this wog, same below): The delay time in seconds of retry button become white. (it will also become white when the number of unattached and awake gooballs is less than ballsrequired)
  • zoomoutlimit (Offset 0x1D34F0): The minimum limit of camera's zoom in the level. (doesn't make obvious effect when it is 1)

They are both used in level.

<level retrytime="5" zoomoutlimit="2" ... > ... </level>

Also, I found signpost%d (Offset 0x1D3630), %d should be a number, but I don't know how to use it. I guess it's in signpost element.

WooGLE Update Patch: Put this file into WooGLE's installation folder and launch WooGLE, you will see new attributes after you click on Level.

This will be added to v0.78 RC7 for other people to try it out, including me. Tongue

This page needs updating. Btw why am I still not a moderator yet so that I can mess with the book pages? Tongue

cursor1color (also 2, 3, 4) (RGB) (optional, default null)
1 for the default cursor colour. 2, 3, 4 are used in manymouse mode in Linux & Wii versions. Used by the levels in Chapter 4 where they are set to 0,255,0; 0,255,255; 0,0,255; 255,0,0.
retrytime (float) (optional, default 0 )
Retry button will be lit after there are fewer available balls (i.e. suckable, in the pipe/@filter list, not attached or detachable) than ballsrequired or the given time span (i.e. retrytime seconds) has elapsed if retrytime isn't set to zero.
zoomoutlimit (float) (optional, default 0 )
Minimum zoom in this level. Any camera zoom smaller than this will be set to this value.

Mygod wrote:
This will be added to v0.78 RC7 for other people to try it out, including me. Tongue

This page needs updating. Btw why am I still not a moderator yet so that I can mess with the book pages? Tongue

cursor1color (also 2, 3, 4) (RGB) (optional, default null)
1 for the default cursor colour. 2, 3, 4 are used in manymouse mode in Linux & Wii versions. Used by the levels in Chapter 4 where they are set to 0,255,0; 0,255,255; 0,0,255; 255,0,0.
retrytime (float) (optional, default 0 )
Retry button will be lit after there are fewer available balls (i.e. suckable, in the pipe/@filter list, not attached or detachable) than ballsrequired or the given time span (i.e. retrytime seconds) has elapsed if retrytime isn't set to zero.
zoomoutlimit (float) (optional, default 0 )
Minimum zoom in this level. Any camera zoom smaller than this will be set to this value.

Because you are not 18 years old.

Added. Sorry it took me a while.