Does Anyone Know how to Get OCD IN HELLO WORLD? O_O

6 replies [Last post]

The OCD time for that level is 9 SECONDS. No matter what I seem to do, I am never fast enough to beat that in 9 seconds. I tried going as fast as I could, even launching only FOUR goo to the other side, but I still got about 17 seconds. Can anyone help me beat this level? Ummmmm.... please? O_O

Well, there is no real help for this level. You just have to be fast. I suggest you watch the video to see how it's done in 9 seconds, if you want.

http://goofans.com/world-of-goo/levels/chapter-4-information-superhighwa...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I got it after 10 tries. Thanks

You need to first fire one circle goo at the second square structure, and then use the bits (names for the square goos) to build to the pipe as fast as you can. Then you use the whistle to speed up everyone getting to the pipe. As soon as you have minimum requirements, click "Continue". You don't need many goo-balls, you need under nine seconds!

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

Please don't bring pack old topics!! This one is from Sep 5, and btw Zappy got OCD on this one

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Sorry! I just have to help, even though a solution was given months ago. I just want to feel useful on the forum ;(

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

Don't worry! It'll come in time.Wink