Product Launcher (OCD) with two moves.

13 replies [Last post]

Sorry about that but I did it!
Product Launcher (OCD) with two moves without any hacks.

And I can say how.

How? Were those two moves to detach the Ivy holding up the second and third ZBombMoms, then you threw an Ivy to knock the lowest one into the gears and thre Fuses until one ignited the structure?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Soon I try make a video. One hint: I did it on iPad with multitouch. I'll back soon.

Nice. The world record is one move, though I'm not certain if it's been done on the iPad version before. Smile

In Android version this level can be done in 0 move because the fuses are awake when the level starts.

It cant unless you have a great whack power. If you get the first ZbombMOM down you need to get the second also which is a bit far from the ballbuster. I tried it and got the second one down but it took me lot of power to do it.

I kinda wonder if you can kill any of the two ivy which is closest to the ballbuster. But your only way to click it and it wont work.

My Profile

Quote:
In Android version this level can be done in 0 move because the fuses are awake when the level starts.

Wait, seriously?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

If you can kill it 0 move is possible. Problem is the ivy at the down is a just a short distance away from the ballbuster geometry and I cant kill it.

My Profile

Whacking the first one with fuses should be possible. After that we can fill the Z with a lot of fuses. (haven't tried it yet, though)

I wouldn't think the fuses would be able to explode the geometry, though?

If you use them to displace a few ZBombs they should still carry the fire, though.

Herm, good point. Didn't think of that.