Uploading Profile from GooTool?

7 replies [Last post]

Hi there,
I can't seem to upload my info to the leaderboards. In fact I don't even see the 3 buttons on the bottom as able to be activated? (Backup all Profiles, Restore all Profiles, Publish this Profile)
There is no error message to report, just grayed-out buttons.
Thanks!
AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

In the "Options" tab, be sure your goofans username and password are entered, and click the "Login" button. Also, be sure you have a leaderboard key for your profile by pressing the "Connect" button in WogCorp or by Advanced->Online Player Key->Create

Indeed have activated the WoGCorp button and saw clouds well. Played for maybe 3-6 levels I think to gather some balls, then decided to update profile on here since I wasn't listed recently and all that.
Um, error in trying to log in from GooTool as seen in the img link below:

http://aldentevontino.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=117763664

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Ah, my mistake. I have no clue.

Well, Mom, if I may quote some posts I've seen from the past: "We still love you, MoM!"
But yeah, would like to update things here again soon, please someone?
Smile

I'm seeing the same thing. This is new and probably a recently-introduced server-side problem. The exact gootool error (for those who do not want to check out the picture) is

"Couldn't login to GooFans: Internal server error: Undefined offset: 15 at goomisc.module:40"

Fixed, GRR. I'm sure I fixed that one already.

See, this is why I wish I could just spam the location of this forum: Fast service and WONDERFUL personnel behind the scenes! Awesome, thank you!
(BTW, I do NOT spam the URL of this forum, it's my little secret unless someone wants to learn about Goo!)
A big "Less than 3" to you, davidc! (That's supposed to be a heart, btw, for those who don't know...)
Smile <3 Smile