Android version. not enough space to install.

3 replies [Last post]

I purchased and installed the android version and later got a new SD card. I never actually un installed wog but it says it is not installed in the market. When I try it says I don't have enough space. Where is the space required? Because I have more than 46mb on each drive including the system apps space. I was later able to load the full version again using a backup from the Root Uninstaller app, but the problem remains in the market with WOG marked as purchased, but saying there is not enough space to install when I click the button. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks

The space required is about 70 MB for the Steam version of World of Goo, and I think the standalone Linux version I have is about 100-130 MB if I recall correctly. I wouldn't think it would support being installed on more than one drive at once, so maybe move some files from one drive to the other to give it more room. Other than that, I'm not sure what the problem would be.

I'm not trying to install on more than one drive at once, just pointing out that where ever it is that the program wants to install to should have enough space, but the market insists that there is not enough. I have 8gb free on my sd card. 9gb free on the secondary internal phone storage and 479mb free in the internal storage for apps. I was able to install it from a backup apk file, but I am still getting the not enough space message, now even when trying to install the update. There is definitly a bug here.

Ah, ok. You can try contacting 2DBoy via their contact form: http://2dboy.com/contact.php

It sounds almost like an Android Marketplace problem, but I dunno much about such things, sorry.