I need help with Woogle

5 replies [Last post]

Hey guys. I recently created a level in Wog Editor or Woogle and I have a couple of questions.

1- How do I add OCD to my level?

2- When I add text to a sign, and try to play my level it says: Level Tree: Has 1 child element(Drunk with issue

3- When I start up my level it says testing 1 2 3 how do i change that?

Thx

- Jim2102

Oh sorry bout that weird textual smiley right there i meant to say ( s )

Hi, Jim2102!
1 - Try the "Addin" tab on the right side. Here, there's a levels element, a level subelement, and an "ocd" field, so you can specify what you want here.
2 - Check the "level" tab, then, and look for the icon with a red x beside it. If you just added a signpost, you'll need to add a signpost name, text, and image for it to work.
3 - The "Testing, Testing 123" text is just there when you're testing the level out of WooGLE, and won't show up in the final addin. In order to change the text in the final level, see the Addin tab->levels->level->subtitle.

Hope this helps!

Thx so much MOM4Evr. But im still having trouble with the OCD. When i type in a value it says First value must be balls moves or time

Type a text like [type],[number], when [type] is balls,time or moves and [number] is the value (example: balls,7; time,35 ; moves,5).
And don't forget , don't type seconds , type time.

well this exists so hi

Thx so much dude! My level is uploaded Smile