How to make endongeom level?

15 replies [Last post]

Hey guys. So I have a good idea for a endongeom level (a level that doesnt have a pipe) but I dont know how to create one.

For example momo1526 has 2: junk and lovers

Anyway let me know Wink
Also i think i read something about u have to have one geomatry as geomkiller

A level ends with nogeom should contain dymatic geometries, once all dymatic geometries are destroyed (by bomb or geomkiller), the level will end.

Ok so do I have to set up dynastic geometries?

Also in wog editor it won't let u play without a pipe

Jim2102 wrote:
Ok so do I have to set up dynastic geometries?

Also in wog editor it won't let u play without a pipe

You mean wog editor or WooGLE?

You need to delete levelexit. Read what it says.

Ok I got everything set up, got my endongeom image setup, now I just need to know how to make the level end when the images exploads.

Mygod thx for the tip Wink

wogfan im using world of goo level editor (a.k.a Woogle) Smile

WoG Editor is the old name for WooGLE, before Daft as Brush fixed it up. Since you used the old name he was wondering if you had the new version.

Just add an endonnogeom element to the level tree.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

this is stuff that ive never done before so its kinda hard for me lol. Is the level tree in wog editor or in another file?

Sorry if I sound over reacting lol

Ok never mind I found it. I checked out momo1526s level and yes he added an endonnogeom element to the level tree. But how do u add elements in wog editor? Aka woogle

You right-click on the tree you want to add to, then select endonnogeom.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I figured it out. U had to go to level tab, right click on level, and add endonnogeom element. But now every time I load up the level it crashes.

I have some geometry in the game but it still crashes Sad

Btw is dynamic the purple geometry attached to an image?

Jim2102 wrote:
I figured it out. U had to go to level tab, right click on level, and add endonnogeom element. But now every time I load up the level it crashes.

I have some geometry in the game but it still crashes Sad

Btw is dynamic the purple geometry attached to an image?

Yes.

No. Dynamic geometry means a positive mass and static=false.

Hmmm... But my image needs to stay as static true for this to work. Will I have to have it as static false for the level to stop crashing?

Ok I made some changes to my level, and now when I destroy the dynamic geom with a bomb the level crashes

That only happens when you play it from the editor. It'll be fine when it's in the game.