How to complete these levels

14 replies [Last post]

Hey guys. So I was thinking and I came up with a cool idea. So if someone doesn't know how to complete a level, they can just ask about it here and someone can give them a few tips.

PS make sure you post the link of the level you want

Oh and @Moderators

You can make this a sticky topic if you want. Smile

OK I actually have a level I need to complete. I need to complete the level Fly her to the Moon: http://goofans.com/download/level/fly-her-moon

Could someone tell me how to get the beauty up to the moon? Thx

Have you sent a chain to the moon?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah I tried that. When you wake up the ivy that's holding the galaxy, you let it go then it will fall and break the beauty star constellation, then I don't know what to do after that

Once you've gotten a chain all the way to the moon, how could you keep it there?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Wait what? I don't understand your question. You keep it there by just landing it on the moon and it will stay there. I already know how to complete the level, I'm just asking how to break the beauty, so I can have beauty product and head to the pipe Wink

You were saying you needed help getting the Beauty to the moon?

Yep

So, I ask again: have you found a way to keep a chain attached to the moon?

Yes. I just need to know how to get beauty off the earth and to the moon

Ah, I see. You can attach the Beauty to the chain by building a little "loop" of Ivies around it.

Thx man. I'll try it tomarrow. Anyone else having trouble with levels?

@Albino Pokey. Beauty is too heavy, I cant get her off the earth

You need something with a lot of force. Is there anything in the level that seems to be moving inexorably?

Actually I could use the speed click bug. I'll just make a loop of ivys around beauty, attach antigrav balls. Then send a structure to the moon, then speed click an ivy