mc.goofans needs updating!

24 replies [Last post]

I know its only been a few hours, but pistons are SOOO AWSOME!!! I tested them on SP and crashed the game by expanding one in front of flowing water. I came back half an hour later, I was asked to update to 1.7_01, and the bug was fixed!!! Notch is awsome! Imagine all the cool applications!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

PISTON PINBALL IN SMP!!!!!

Oh. Wait.

Notch removed that part.

But they are still awesome. I'm going to add a drawbridge to my house, above...lava!

And some skylights...

And a secret staircase using multilevel piston applications...

And an Aperture Science Test Chamber...

*starts drawing blueprints*

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I was trying to make a collapsible staircase with trapdoors earlier, and was failing miserably. But with pistons...[thinks of all kinds of maniacal traps]...
MUAHAHAHA! This is gonna be great.

Time to build some mashy spike plates...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Wait, it won't be in SMP!?

What?!? Who says? That'd be no fun...

No, it's in SMP. Just use the Vanilla Server and it will update instantly to 1.7_01.

I don't see what you mean! Can't David just update the Bukkit server as he usually does?

Yes, but the bukkit people have to update first. Wink

Yeah, and Mojang will be bug fixing alot because of the pistons so maybe tomorrow? Bukkit updates pretty fast. YAY! I gonna make a sand worm and a futuristic door system and a mob suffacating trap and AP, you gave me the idea for an aperture science testchamber!

Test chambers are fun! Smile

But sadly, no sand worms.

what do you mean no sand worms, I already have a design in mind!!! And I just love portal 2, did you know there was a bukkit plugin for placing portals?

REALLY?! MUST...GET...

And you can't do sand waves anymore because pistons can't throw sand anymore.

I made a sand wave but it just doesn't jump, I used a little design of mine. A few repeaters, a redstone clock and stuff

Nice. So how does the portal plugin work? Does it make areas that are linked to others, like World Portals in Portal 2?

Sure does! But only on stone, Maybe we could convince David to install the plugin on goofans!

That would be epic! Trusted users would have to be allowed to use it, though.

Yeah, OMG, TEEEST CHAMBEEERS!!! Its gonna be so cool! Everything! Its all there! Pressure plates, pistons, portals so cool!

I just played around with pistons for a half hour trying to squish a cow. They are so cool! And cows seem to be able to predict their doom.

mc.goofans.com is now updated! Woohoo!
*playing with pistons*

It was updated 2 days ago. Wink

So now webs are legal?

I've had my part of messing around with pistons. I changed my house door, made a sandworm and a crying ivy!

Ah, ok. Well davidc only updated the chat topic to say it was updated last night. My mistake.

Does DavidC come on the server anymore?

I think. Maybe. Not much, really.
He mentioned the other day that he hadn't checked on this site/on the server in a couple of weeks, so he's probably busy with something.