Indie-Devs?/MC-Redstone/Cake is a spah

12 replies [Last post]

Like everyone who lives in the internet, I sometimes feel the need to combine three topics...

1. Who else out there develops indie-games (or strives to) and what are you working on?

2. What is the coolest contraption you have ever made with redstone? (minecraft-players only)

3. Fans of Portal/Portal 2 out there?

1) The Marshmallow of Doom
2) A duplicator, with MOM4Evr's help
3) Yes

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

1. The Dawn of the Cheese Master, Chef Bereft
2. Probably the duplicator. I haven't done much with redstone in Minecraft yet.
3. I think it's a cool idea, but I haven't played it.

By the way, does your name have anything to do with Red Green, the Canadian TV show? Love that show.

MOM4Evr wrote:
does your name have anything to do with Red Green, the Canadian TV show? Love that show.

No, sorry. It sounds like an interesting show. I'll look it up later.
And if you ever get the chance, I suggest playing Portal. Once you beat that, you should demo Portal 2. The differences in the depth of the story are amazing between the two. Truly inspirational. Else, search youtube for playthroughs.

That's what I mean by a cool idea. I watched a playthrough of Portal 2 on YouTube. There's a couple minor things I don't like about the game, but the story, characters, and humor are fantastic.

What didn't you like?

The areas were pretty repetitive. I know that it was SUPPOSED to be this way, as it was a design decision on the part of Valve, but I still think they could have added a bit more variation. That's really my only complaint.

Yeah, but there was enough variation for me: the manufacturing areas, the neurotoxin generator, the Old Aperture stuff...not like in Portal 1 where there were only 2 areas (tests and backstage).

And they have TONS of testing elements in the files that weren't in the game or the FGDs!

Laser tripwires! Hover turrets! Diversity vents! Adhesion gel!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

BLAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
You totally surprised me there, RedTheGreen. Just stalked you a bit and realized WHY you know your goomodding. Are you trying to play with our minds, or just pulling a TM13 on us? Wink
Anyhow, welcome back to goofans. You haven't been on in a while.

What was your original username, RedTheGreen?

(And so moderators can access people's account details! I thought so!)

No, we can't, actually. Unless I try megabanning someone and stop before megabanning them, then I can get their IP and email. This doesn't work for established users, though (ie users who have addins published or have been around for a while).

And don't pressure him, really. If he wants to not tell you who he is, that's fine by me.

Okay.

Haha! I was waiting for someone to figure it out! Well, I've changed my alias to RedTheGreen on everything else already, and I thought of going back to Goofans, so I came back and re-registered.

I'll keep my mask on for a bit more and see if anyone recognizes my writing style somewhere. (or something of that nature)