Humble Indie Bundle 8

5 replies [Last post]

HIB8 is finally here! I'm (finally) going to get thsi one, just because Little Inferno XD. So what do you guys think of it? Love it? Hate it? Buying it? Link! http://www.humblebundle.com/#contribute

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

TOTALLY BOUGHT IT. If you don't have these games already, I'd totally recommend giving them a shot. Capsized is an amazingly beautiful shooter that's awesome in almost every way. Haven't had the chance to give the other games a shot, but they look sweet as well.

I still haven't finished everything from the Humble Indie Bundle V! Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Just finished Little Inferno. Awesome game, really fun, but it felt just a bit lacking to me. Like there should be something more after you beat the game. Although there are a lot of underlying things that are really interesting, that make you think, about... everything Tongue. The art is amazing too, along with the music. I'm going to try Proteus next.

Computer! Y U get virus?

The one I really liked from this bundle is Thomas was alone. Just beautiful. See it yourself.

I'm in the middle of playing it. It is amazing so far Smile

Computer! Y U get virus?