Other forums and sites.

6 replies [Last post]

Since i feel like the off topic place is rarely used, i'll make more posts in it.
Talk about other forums

Remember the forum called flipline forum i talked about before? I have finally left it! I'm very glad i did, because the users treated me like dirt. They would never listen to me, and if they said they were, they are lying. Almost every user hated me. But now i told them it's over, I'm never coming back there again.
What about you?

Hey there

I don't think this place is rarely used, I think the other topics are Tongue . Anyhow, it's a bad idea to me, because people might think you are spam. That would be bad. But other then that, have a good day Smile

I made goomods.

It was worth a shot.
If anyone is interested to see the forum. (Even though i doubt it.) here's a link.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php. Be careful of rude and random users there, ok?

Hey there

If you see someone on a different forum named "Felix Griffin," that's probably me. That's my standard Internet alias, but I came up with it about a year after I joined Goofans.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I'm pretty much puggsoy everywhere. I used to be Holland Guy, but I rarely use those accounts nowadays.

Well, if you see someone named sim2434, he is trying to impost me at the flipline forum. My old account on the other forum is sim2438.

Hey there

I use movildima almost on every site. I like this alias.
Had to think of anything else that is not made out my name and surname. But oh well Smile