Respected People Who Post A Lot

14 replies [Last post]

Notice how I capitalized all the first-letters in the topic-name...

I've created this list for novalty purposes. Hopefully, it will encourage people to be online more often. Those who post a lot on the forums, get on the list!

Anybody who isn't on the list is either:
a) Someone who hasn't been online recently
b) Doesn't appear to be online too often

List of Online People

NOTE: Some people may share a line. (because they are online the most, etc.)

1. GMMan,
    Pavke
  2. Enchanter49/Enchanter
  3. MOM4Evr
  4. James
  5. ukpetd
  6. GooMaster2000
  7. inwog

(This list is updated often.)

If you don't see your name up there or aren't very high on the list, you can try:

Yeah, on a side note, I noticed the 2dboy forums are dying, I waited for 5 days just to get 6 new posts

I'm surprised to find myself at #1...
I guess it's 'cos I've temporarily made goofans my homepage.. so everytime I fire up my browser.. it'll say I'm on-line.

Also... the "Notify of new comments" doesn't seem to be working.. so I have had to keep "checking in" on some topics...
Does the "Notify" just not work.. or not work for me... or?

Hmm, does this list go off of how often people post on forum topics, or how often you yourself see others online? For example, I'm in a totally different time zone than you and can't be online all the time with dialup internet...

And yay! You capitalized my name right! Almost no one does!Smile
And thanks for not calling me MOM3Evr before...

Daft as Brush wrote:
...I've temporarily made goofans my homepage. so everytime I fire up my browser it'll say I'm on-line...
wow...mayby I should do that!
Daft as Brush wrote:
...Also the "Notify of new comments" doesn't seem to be working so I have had to keep "checking in" on some topics.
Does the "Notify" just not work or not work for me?
weird, ill check...
MOM4Evr wrote:
Hmm, does this list go off of how often people post on forum topics, or how often you yourself see others online? For example, I'm in a totally different time zone than you and can't be online all the time with dialup internet...
yeah...same
my internet died a while ago...
MOM4Evr wrote:
...And yay! You capitalized my name right! Almost no one does! Smile
And thanks for not calling me MOM3Evr before
glad to know...

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

@MOM4Evr: Some of each. For instance, if I notice that someone has been online for two hours then of course they deserve recognition, but that first list is based on posts during the past few days.

This list is subjective. Based on the red/green online forum button
thB and me, as moderators have a special option on the right that lists all accounts that are on line right now, sorted by last active...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Pavke wrote:
This list is subjective. Based on the red/green online forum button
thB and me, as moderators have a special option on the right that lists all accounts that are on line right now, sorted by last active...

Wrong!

I put people on the list based on how many forum posts they have done lately, not online-ness...

IT says "List of Online People" Repeat ONLINE... not "most forum post people"

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I am online every day, but i dont post a lot. Tongue

Pavke wrote:
IT says "List of Online People" Repeat ONLINE... not "most forum post people"

Check again

I got kicked off the list.

Lol Stare

Zappy wrote:
I got kicked off the list.

Lol Stare

Sorry I couldn't update this in a while. If any moderators out there think someone's place needs to be changed, feel free to edit my post.

i am online almost ewery day

Same here as well! Wouldn't want to miss anything important that I may need to know! (I know I learned that after I missed my chance for Getting WoG for 1 penny! Tongue )