I've returned.

7 replies [Last post]

You may remember me from a few months ago, I was MethanalCHO. You're possibly wondering why I made a new account. It's a long story.

First, in November '09, I was on here as Methanal. I wanted to get the WoG editor from this site. So I did, and my computer got a virus which broke the sound system and rendered every file inaccessible. So that left WoG inaccessible to me. I tried to sort things out on here, but after a couple days, I left here in defeat.

Christmas '09, I got a Windows 7 laptop computer as a gift. Lucky me. But I forgotten all out WoG, until today, at WalMart. I was looking through the electronics section where I saw on the shelf... you guessed it, WoG. For only ten dollars. So I decided to buy it. And then I remembered this site. But I forgotten my old password. So here I am!

So, I look forward to discussing WoG again on here. I also hope you missed me while I was gone.

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

Hmm, that sounds weird that WOG editor would have a virus! Shock

I'm glad your back (but not glad you lost your save Sad )

And that sig really does kill it's purpose. Laughing out loud

I wanted a username change anyway. So everyone's happy.

(I managed to get to Chapter 4 already! Bet I'll reach the end tomorrrow.)

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

Strange, that never happened to me.

Welcome back!

Crazeh man!

Well, I'm happy you're back for one...
Especially if you can jump back on board with helping out with WOG 2!

Speaking of WOG 2 there hasn't been much activity lately on either goofans or 2dboy... whats going on??!??!

There hasn't been much activity in this topic either, so what makes you think this is the right place to post? Wink

I think 2DBOY was doing that indie movie thing, and some of us can do other things than just goo, you know.