Idea for new category for addins: sandbox

12 replies [Last post]

I think that sandboxes deserve their own category, since you can't complete them and are really for fun, meaning that they aren't really levels at all. Also, it would be a really good idea since it would be really hard to find your favorite sandbox "level" without searching the site because there are so many levels. So, does the maker of this site approve of this idea?

EDIT: Anyone here? davidc, where are you?

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

I personally think it's a goo-d idea! I've made 2 sandboxes myself Smile

(although one of them has a secret endoncollision)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Cool! I hope that Mr. Croft (nicknamed davidc) likes this too!!!

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Realy good idea. I don't like sandbox addins, and I don't want to have them in levels.

Well, that's really good, Goosweek! The more people like this then the more likely it is that it'll actually happen!

uhhhh hello? Anyone there?

In World of Goo-Another Planet, there will be a sandbox in each chapter. Each one has a secret way to beat it (such as destroying a small moon) that gets you a "shine" around the level button on the map.

EDIT: shine meaning like the rays of light in MapWorldView

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

How many sandbox mods are there really on this site now? Not so many as to warrant their own category, I don't think.

8 or 9, I think. There won't be many more because of DaB's "Just because you CAN" post.

Albino Pokey, what do you mean one of your sandboxes has a secret endoncollision? tell me!

It's not published yet, you can win by smashing the moon Smile

HINT: the planet's a geomkiller

oh, Ok!

Here's an idea: each addin has a series of checkboxes for categories, such as

-edits existing ball
-edits existing level
-new ball
-new level
-sandbox

and you can view all with certain criteria (new level NOT sandbox).