"First Levels" Section

11 replies [Last post]

I was thinking, a lot of new WoG modders (like me) will make their first, super easy, ridiculous-looking levels, and want to upload them, just to feel good. Of course, nobody wants the Levels section of this website to be riddled with these, so I have a tiny suggestion.
In the Levels section, maybe a "First Levels" sub-section could be added? It's not really an important or helpful addition, but it's just a thought.

Nice idea, really Smile Maybe to late to change site structure now but lets see whats davidc thinks about it...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Or maybe "tags" on addins you can sort by?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That'd also be good enough. We'd just have to make sure everybody puts "first level" or whatever as their tag.

sorry to be off topic but...
i dont have a 'addin publisher' badge... its gone
Ever since davidc put the 'badges' tab in peoples profile the addin publisher badge hasnt been seen ANYWHERE

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Whoa...mine just disappeared too!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I know
im very confused by this :s

(I now go by ENDESGA)

It looks like all the badges except Contributor, Architect, and GameGooGround disappeared. But I expect DavidC is working on it now.

don't worry the moderators will fix it!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

yay, its all fixed Laughing out loud

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Yeah it is, and the new Badges section in the user accounts is looking good.

thank the moderators
thank you moderators

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"