Spam

9 replies [Last post]

Well, I know that this doesn't fit here, but somebody really needs to take the time to clean this up.

I made goomods.

There have been a lot of them recently. I think I've hit them all now.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I've been banning droves the past few days, as well. We probably got found by some bot network or something. Hunker down a bit and we'll get all the IP's banned soon enough. Smile

Oh yeah, are the bot networks all the new accounts with just random letters in their username?

Those are definitely bots, yep. Though they seem to never post, so they aren't a real concern.

Well...since this topic isn't closed yet, might as well just say hi. Also, the years at the bottom, they're missing 2013 & 2014.

I made goomods.

Oh I know how to stop this spamming thing:

step 1. ban all those new users that has been reportedly causing spam
step 2. if one person wants to join goofans, he must know a trivial question about Wog that cannot be found in the internet. Use those questions instead of typing distorted letters on the "join goofans" page.
step 3. 80% of spammers can't spam us again.

Nerdy Z is coming.

IIRC, we have measures similar to that in place. The spammers you see are the 20% that still get through. Wink

we've got spammers...again...great

I made goomods.

Don't worry, they get cleaned up regularly Wink