I DECLARE WAR AGAINST SPAM AND exaftImmess!

16 replies [Last post]

This has gone TOO FAR! We need this to STOP NOW!

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Mh, go ahead, stop it. Laughing out loud
Only contributers can do something about it, and none of them is around.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Yeah,the spam is getting pretty annoying,so i will try to help,Pavke is on the 2Dboy forums.Somebody send him a PM because he will ignore my messages.

Crazeh man!

No, I will not ignore you message Joris. I'm just a little busy at the moment so I don't have time to check the goofans every minute. Wink

Be patient, i'm waiting for davidc to gave me a option to block spam users...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Yay! The spam disappeared!

Wohoo!The server now has less loading to do!

Crazeh man!

And i did'nt meant to block spam users,just delete the spam!

Crazeh man!

Yes, but this russian "exaftImmess" just keeps spamming back, it needs to be deleted!!

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

davidC, we need you!

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Spamming stop! Yay!

p.s. BUDDY, WHERE ARE YOU!!!

oh lord David, whear are you?

He has other things to do. This site was created, and he believes he has done his part. I mean, well, when I created the forums for Goo2Team to share ideas and levels in, I was posting like crazy for the first week or so, but after that it didn't seem relevant to me to post because I had already brought it to life with its creation and members. The last time I went on the site was about a week ago, and that must seem strange, but it seems alright to me. I hope I have explained something about Mr. Croft.

Who doesn't love spam?

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hate it

oh no. lord david has other things to do...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Enough now. Locked.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

I do check in often but don't post much any more unless something demands my attention. It seems you guys have already taken care of most questions before I get to them Smile

-davidc