Dead Thread. Might as well lock it :P

6 replies [Last post]

I was thinking about a solid plot-line for this game, and all the sudden, I just thought of this.
The main character (currently unnamed) is a gangster, stealing stuff in NYC. He and his gang work closely together, and have committed lots of crimes. But it is all about to change
A man, who says that he is a drug dealer, and wants to make a big offer for the gang, says he needs some help. He wants the gang to meet at a rooftop at midnight
After that cut scene, you go into game-mode, where you basically have to navigate up to the rooftop.
You go into ANOTHER cut scene, where the man, and your gang are on the rooftop. All the sudden, the man pulls out a gun. You try to get your gun out, but you can't reach to it in time. He shoots 2 of your gang members. You all run, but only you don't make it to the exit in time. The man pushes you to the edge of the rooftop, and you get pushed off. You fall, and fall, and fall, and hit the ground. Everything goes black.
You wake up (still in cut scene), and find yourself in complete blackness. You see a light, and you walk up to it. It blinds you, and you go into game-mode.
You are in a forest. Alone. (creepy music plays) You begin to walk, and explore your surroundings. Then some sort of monster (Not sure what yet) rushes in and attacks you. You pull out your gun, and fire a shot. It does nothing but anger the creature. You will need to find another way to kill it
That's all I have so far, may edit some good ideas or things I think of later Laughing out loud

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Sorry, but you're a bit too late. We already have a plotline.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Besides, they've determined that they want the game to be kind of underground/cave themed but also above ground sometimes... If you need info on THAT you have to go to the story/plot discussions here.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube @ScarletFury!

Seems like you designed a plot for your own game! Nice!

Ugh, I've been lazy. I really need to get working on the plot. I'll see if I can balance it along with addin testing.

RedTheGreen wrote:
Seems like you designed a plot for your own game! Nice!

I would make my own game. I can do music, 8-bit art, and plot (apparently), but I can't code XD

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Try yoyogames.com

Their tool is really easy to use, and it takes only about 30 minutes to an hour to learn how to make games. I used to use it.