Saved levels won't open with World Of Goo exe. Help!!!!!

16 replies [Last post]

Yea, the title pretty much says it, I saved the new levels on my comp and they wont open. I have the gootool on my comp also!!! someone please helps me? I want new levels!!!!! I <3 my gooo berry much lol thanks!!

Kandi

Download Gootool

Crazeh man!

um...Joris, let's try to explain it thoroughly:

*Since you have Gootool, try to install it again.

*After installing, re-download your levels/mods if they don't appear. When you open the down load, It should say: "Do you want to install this addin?".

*click yes, and after clicking yes again when it says "addin installed", your addin level/mod should appear in the "Mods and Levels" tab.

*Click "Save and launch World of Goo" to....well, save and launch Tongue

REMINDERS: Un-check the check-box at the right side of the levels/mods to disable them from being in your World of goo.

*To publish the tower you made in World of goo Corporation, go to the Profile tab, and check to see if that is your tower(and not somebody else's Tongue ).

*After checking, click the "Publish profile" button on the bottom of the Gootool window. It will ask you If you want to see your profile on Goofans. Click "Yes" to see your Tower on Goofans It should probably appear in the "Recent towers" window. (and If it is tall enough, It will appear in the "Recent highest" window Smile )

I hope this explanation was helpful. Smile

Thank you SOOOO MUCH James, this really helped me lots!!

PROBLEM AGAIN THOUGH!! It doesnt show the new levels in level one. I opened level 1 and i clicked everywhere and I cant find them!! -_-

xoxo

Kandi

When You are asked to save your addin files in a folder, make sure that Gootool can find these files, if It can't find them, they might not appear!

If it knows where they are, and it seems normal in every aspect, are you sure they aren't in the top left corner of chapter 1? (If they aren't there, then see other maintenance in the Gootool F.A.Q. (I haven't the foggiest idea about what might be wrong with your goo.)

Kandii_Kid wrote:
Thank you SOOOO MUCH James, this really helped me lots!!

PROBLEM AGAIN THOUGH!! It doesnt show the new levels in level one. I opened level 1 and i clicked everywhere and I cant find them!! -_-

xoxo

Kandi

Pay attention to the program. It said "CHAPTER" 1, not LEVEL 1... (Going Up is unaffected)

When on the title screen, go to "Chapter 1 'The Goo-Filled Hills'" and when it pops up you should see the custom levels (in the sky Tongue).

He is spamming with words,I hate when people do that!

Crazeh man!

I think that's what Kandi meant by "Level 1" (which she is probably referring to chapter 1)

James wrote:
I think that's what Kandi meant by "Level 1" (which she is probably referring to chapter 1)

What did Joris mean, exactly? "Spamming with words"... (is there any other kind?)

Achk, I redownloaded my levels to see if that might work but I opened CHARTER 1 *people seem to be so critical of my "goo language" * and i don't see my levels, IDK what to dooooo!!! Goo tool showed the metal levels i added in the new levels/mods tab but when I save and launch, then open chapter 1, i cant see them. what should they look like? Am I missing something? @_@

Im reinstalling everything.....

You can see the custom made levels at the top-left corner of Chapter 1. Did you see it?

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

Also make sure you have WOG Patch installed...

Yea, you need World of goo Patch 1.30 for it to work. (Doh, I totally forgot Tongue ) also, patch 1.30 comes with valuable features such as making the 5-star Gootool work Wink

OOOHH!! That helps lol cool, I am totally new to this whole thing. Thanks mom4evr and james, how do I install WOG patch? Smile

xoxo

Kandi

http://worldofgoo.com/dl2.php?lk=patch

Sorry, couldn't find the link before. Smile

Thnx everyone, I can haz new levels now wee!!!

xoxo

Kandi