Help making GooTool level

7 replies [Last post]

Can anyone tell me how to make my own level for WOG with GooTool? I really want to make my own but I can't figure out how to...
HELP!

GooTool does not include a level editor (yet). You can edit levels with wogeditor. Just google and download it and read the Wiki. It takes some time to get into it. In order to make your level usable with GooTool read Developers -> Addin File Format on this site.

This is my signature.

I can't wait to test this upcoming GooTool Level Editor.
I have several levels in progress that will need it Smile

WOG editor is fine but GLE (i don't know if this acronym will be official) will be easier for artists to create mods.

Come chat with us !
http://goofans.com/irc.php

Yeah u need the program called WOG Editor which can be found in "World of goo adinns"

Then Utilities there u will find the WOG Editor!

hope this helped!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

Why are you replying to post that is 6 months old. And xanax is on of the first moders of WoG. he is talking about GOOTOOL wog editor.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

i was just saying where to find it PAVKE!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Imrsk007, you have to read more carefully. xanax' post was not about the existing WoG Editor. He was referring to the level editor integrated in GooTool. (We all hope it will become reality some day, which it will if davidc finds the time to write it.)
Also, you can assume that longer-term members like xanax have a clue of what they are talking about. Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

thB wrote:
Imrsk007, you have to read more carefully. xanax' post was not about the
Also, you can assume that longer-term members like xanax have a clue of what they are talking about. Wink

couldn't have said it better my self! Smile

and it is 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!!

and look who are the authors of the first mod here (Jingle Balls level), davidc and xanax!!!

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods