Problem using Gootool

6 replies [Last post]

I having a problem using Gootool for my MacBook. I read the troubleshooting and it's said that open something and go to resources but I only see folders. Anyone know how to find directory for Gootool on Mac?

Try Applications/GooTool, Ctrl-Click, View Contents. I'm not sure if this is what you're trying to do, though. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Still didn't work. Do you know any ways I can install or locate my directory. Thanks anyway.

Does a Spotlight for "Goo" turn up anything?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What part are you stuck on - is it asking to locate World of Goo.app?

davidc wrote:
What part are you stuck on - is it asking to locate World of Goo.app?

That is the one. But I don't know how. I have the same problem with other tools.

You need to navigate to where World Of Goo, not GooTool, is installed. Then select WorldOfGoo.app and click Open. Of course I'm saying how to do it in Windows, I'm not very familiar with Macs, so it might be different, but I suspect that it's the same.