Help with Manual

7 replies [Last post]

I read the manual, and while it is informative, the way it shows everything and sometimes even the terminology they use confuses me (I am a child). Is it okay if somebody gives me a summary of the manual, giving examples in the actual World of Goo game?

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

Buy it.Then you'l understand

Crazeh man!

watch some videos on youtube, then you'l understand Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Joris, I already have World of Goo.
Pavke, I couldn't find anything.

Can somebody please help me?

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

watch this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wogfan

start from most viewed... Wink

He's talking about GooTool, presumably, this IS the GooTool section of the forum.

OVER 9000

There really needs to be an improved manual. GooTool seems to be designed to be used without documentation, but some of the advanced features may be confusing. I never figured out what that generate online-id thing have to do with the clouds, and it would have been nice if there were some docs on it.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Generate online-ID is made for the players who bought WoG at the Birthday sale. They couldn't connect to WoG Corporation (2D Boy server) to get their user ID a because of that they couldn't upload their profile here.
Ther is no need for that now since the server is running normally.