iPhone/iPod/iPad Suggestion

3 replies [Last post]

I have a suggestion for the iPhone/iPod/iPad version of world of goo. I think the game is too short. You should add a level editor like the mod for PC version. Personally it could be an in app purchase I would be willing to pay like $.99 maybe even $1.99.

Hi, Robbie4christmas. Welcome to goofans!
Thanks for the suggestion! GooTool development for iPhone/iPod/iPad is currently underway (I think), so keep an eye out for when it's released. The actual level editor is PC/Mac/Linux only, so it won't be released for an iOS, but it would be hard to edit anything as complex as a World of Goo level on such a small device anyway. Once GooTool is done, however, all the mods on this site will work on the iPhone/Pad/Pod. Smile
GooTool is published under the GNU GPL, too, so it'll be free.

By the way, the creators of World of Goo don't hang around here much. Everything you see here is fan-made.

If you want to get in touch with the people who made World of Goo, Ron's email in ron(at)2dboy(dot)com and Kyle's is kyle(at)2dboy(dot)com.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Seriously???I can do that???
(It would be AWESOME!)

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO