The Hardest Level Ever and Googuy57 Island

6 replies [Last post]

Hi there! It's been a while since I was last here, but I'm back! I've created a level called The Hardest Level Ever which in my opinion is the hardest level on Goofans. I may be wrong, but its ok. It hasn't been published yet, but hopefully it will be at some point. I also created my very first chapter! It took a while, but I managed to create one! Its called Googuy57 Island. Its a fairly simple chapter, but it is my first. It hasn't been published yet either, but hope you guys will like it when its published! Its good to be back!

I've created so many cool levels. Go to my account to see them!

Have you seen my video about creating chapter ?

Yeah, its pretty cool! Although there is one problem. I've noticed that in Part 2 you seemed to be using Android, and I have a PC. If possible, do you think you might be able to make a tutorial video for the PC so it won't confuse viewers who have a PC? I was also thinking about making a video tutorial myself, but maybe not since you already made one. But maybe I could make a tutorial for the PC, that way your tutorial videos will be for Android users, and mine could be for the PC users. Other than that, I'm still not sure since you already made one.

And also, the way I created my chapter was by downloading MOM4Evr's chapter, then saving the files to a file I created in My Documents for future chapters. Then I went to his XSL folder, erased the levels, added my levels, and saved it. Then I went to the text.xml file and changed that as well, deleted the files in the Compile and Override folders, changed the addin.xml file, and created my chapter! I hope all the stuff I said wasn't illegal, because I didn't change his chapter or anything, just copied and pasted his goomod folders from his chapter to my chapters folder and edited them. It was a whole lot faster than I imagined!

Try goomatz's keep on running OR try my newly released level Color Bombing BUT if you want to be wasted because of difficulty, try The Deceiving World

Nerdy Z is coming.

Keep on running is one of my favorite fan made levels, its really cool! I also like your Color Bombing level, its very interesting! I'm still figuring out if I should make a PC version tutorial for chapter creating.

.SlipKnoT._2_2 wrote:
Try goomatz's keep on running OR try my newly released level Color Bombing BUT if you want to be wasted because of difficulty, try The Deceiving World

I think you've forgotten the level Down And Out

I made goomods.