Top 10 tower using 197 goos

27 replies [Last post]

Check this out.
http://goofans.com/leaderboard/profile/ed7eb91832c1ef5af64f295a123a2fe2
This would be 7th on the leaderboard

I was seeing how high I could get using only 200 goo balls.
Its a modified version of my record tower.

Wow...

How about with only 100? Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I'll have a go tomorrow.

Post back later then. Smile

WOW... Great skill there Peter B.

I got up 19meters with just going straight up in on go... something like Tower of GOo level. Let me see you beat that Tongue Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

You mean starting with just a line flat on the floor?

Had a quick go, got to 18.6 including my floating triangle trick.

Peter B wrote:
You mean starting with just a line flat on the floor?

Had a quick go, got to 18.6 including my floating triangle trick.

Yeah, thats it. Kopa and me stated competing in that challenge. I also got about 19meters, don't remember exact hight. Good work! Smile

I managed getting almost 20 meters with the 74 goos you get in the Wii version, but I can't save it.

I've had a go at using 100 goos. I reached 31.851. Anyone want to try and top it.

Edit: Just had another try, got to 32.05.
http://goofans.com/leaderboard/profile/dfce2c0b42b49612923414067fe72298

Has any expert line kicker ever tried it in WOGC. There's no rule that the tower has to touch the ground, is there?

Peter B wrote:
Has any expert line kicker ever tried it in WOGC. There's no rule that the tower has to touch the ground, is there?

I've tried it. Yeah, kicking goo line is legal.
And it's very hard, just like Tower of Goo level. Too much effort.

You would have to record it though, to prove there was no cheating.

Alright, I will post it soon. Let me get my camera. ^^

Peter B wrote:
You would have to record it though, to prove there was no cheating.

Are you addressing to me or saying in general? Either way... NO Smile

It was a long time ago, when I tried it. Didn't have a screen recorder, and it was just a try at 15 meters, got only +1m after several tries.

And if you are speaking in general, you don't have to record it. God knows when will someone get those +X meters and recording software slows down World of Goo so it get harder with it.

If something look suspicious DaB has a secret program that can tell it something is wrong Wink

I meant in general.

I decided to just get all the levels on the wii demo version done on my computer, because getting the camera at the perfect time to take the pic would be EXTREMLY HARD.

So I was able to get the most balls possible on the Wii demo version (74, unless you can activate the Tumbler Glitch, in which case would be 75) and only needed to use 70 to reach 20.382 (almost 20.4!) meters.

Link for proof Wink : http://img683.imageshack.us/i/20mgootrial.png/

I know how DaB did it! Look at the vX and vY of the goos in the profile. If they have vY=0 they have no force acting on them, they are standing on something. If vX=0 then they are being held by something sticky.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

GASP! Pavke changed his avatar! Wink

@ap: so???

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

As long as AP is being off-topic, it gives Pavke the right to FIRE TEH LAZAR! Tongue

Pavke's avatar has been the same for ages.

And so has a lot of other people, including DavidC. Wink

Bla, bla, bla. Pavke's now changed his picture twice, judging by comments I've seen (I've never seen a/the new one myself), but it's changed back now, so why bother babbling on and on about it? Wink

Edit: LOL! Nevermind, that's worth babbling about.
...Downloading image in case he changes it back...

And while everybody's in a changing avatar kinda mood, I'll give myself a sig...

Peter B, with regard to line kicking (which I stink at), check out "Testor"'s profile.

This guy would seem to be better than everyone at kicking. Seeing as its called "Testor", with only 37 mins play time, it could be a pro like lee (LTumbleweed) for all we know.

Cheater! Definitely! If you find more, please report

EDIT: Well, not a player... Someone was testing something... Thats why its called Testor

Hey Pavke, you once mentioned a "Hide" button for profiles. Where is it?

Peter B wrote:
Hey Pavke, you once mentioned a "Hide" button for profiles. Where is it?

I think only moderators have it. Post the profile version you wish to hide.

None, i was just wondering where it was.