World of Goo on iPhone/iPod Touch

17 replies [Last post]

I found on the 2D Boy blog that they are about to release an iPhone/iPod Touch version! Awsome isn't it? No more tring to install the iPad version! Check it out!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I already got it on my iPod Touch, it is really cool to play. Smile Oh and there is RSS feed from 2DBoy site on main page of goofans, we know whats happening Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Yeah, I saw this already as well. Well now at least you can play WoG without jailbreaking! Well, doesn't really matter since everybody jailbreaks these days. Wink

Mine is jailbroken but i'd rather buy the proper thing.

momo1526 wrote:
Mine is jailbroken but i'd rather buy the proper thing.

Yes, thats is better thing to do. iPad version has some small bugs when its transfered to iPhone

@Pavke: Don't quote the person above you. (it feels strange telling a mod that Tongue) Yes, bugs occur quite often on my friend's iPod.

Its not the bus on iPod. I was talking about bug in World of Goo, because the game was originally meant for iPad but when you install it on iPod there are some small bugs in game, like polling handle at the end of the level isn't in right palace and some others

Now i just wonder if gootool will be available on iPod Touch,that would be awsome!!!

*cough* ...Look at GooTool File menu... *cough*

I love this game, but do not have an iPad and have not wanted to jailbreak my phone...

So, I am so stoked that it is officially coming to the iPhone! Thanks 2D Boy!

World of Goo iPhone app arrives in March!

Is it the debian? How will I install it?

Great! This is done! World of Goo has been announced for iPhone 3GS/4 and iPod touch 3rd generation and newer! Just have to wait for Apple to approve it!

@momo1526: No, not the debian. Debian is as in Debian Linux (Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, etc). I'm sure davidc will provide installation instructions once it's ready. But it'll probably be a little while after World of Goo for iPhone is released, so he can test it out himself and work out any bugs.

Evo

Hey all! Interview with Ron about the game with some focus on the iOS versions on The Reticule - http://www.thereticule.com/?p=229

Hope you like what he says! =]

@Evo: You know, you're acting a lot like a spammer here.

Evo

Apologies, didn't see a submit news link or anything!

I don't really think it's spam, it is about World of Goo for iOS.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hey, no problem. Welcome to goofans!
I don't think we have anything along the lines of "submit news" or anything. We all kinda know what's going on already most of the time. But nice article. Smile

I'm especially interested in this quote:

Ron Carmel wrote:
Ron is working on an unannounced game, and we work together on World of Goo related stuff, like the iOS release. We would both like to work together on another project, be it a sequel or an original game, but there are no concrete plans for that right now, only words and ideas.