Blue Bird, covered in black goo.

18 replies [Last post]

Just to throw a question out there;

Who has Twitter?

If so, say you do. People should be following each other.

and vise-versa.

-TM13

p.s. I'm on, search for Tacomann13. or Seth Groom.
see you there!

"The best Weaponry is Forged in the Hottest of Flames"
- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

I'm on there. My twitter is @notch. Tongue

No, I don't have a Twitter...

I dont use twitter

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

See what I did there? Wink

Isn't it @_notch?

Anyway, mine is @_jeb.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nope, that's not what I did there. Wink

Then what did you do there? I don't see what you did there. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You can quote me on it. Wink

Okay...

MOM4Evr wrote:
I'm on there. My twitter is @notch. Tongue

No, I don't have a Twitter...

Did you see what I did there? If not, quote me again and pay more attention this time. Wink

Capitalization of "twitter"?

Or just impersonating Markus Persson?

And you STILL didn't notice, huh?
*sigh* Maybe I'm just trying too hard...

If you don't get it now, I think I'll just give up and tell you outright. I'm just surprised nobody caught it, though.

Did you register the username "notch"? I don't get it. Sorry.

Ok, I'll just tell you then.
CLICK THE LINKS IN ALL THE PUNCTUATION. Laughing out loud

And accept my follow request, plz

I don't have twitter, actually.

BUT NOW I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! Laughing out loud

And what files are you copying?

My friend once copied a 4-gigabyte ISO file, and Windows predicted it would take over 20 years to finish. It copied in 10 minutes. Smile

Yeah, just copying one hard drive to another. The whole drive, including the Windows OS and all my personal files. It took a while. Linux is actually fairly good at predicting times it'll take. By this I mean not as bas as Windows. Still pretty far off, though.

And since you don't have a Twitter, the the @_jeb guy to decline my follow request. Tongue

_jeb is a programmer at Mojang, by the way.

No, that's @jeb_

Really?