Welcome all new fans!

5 replies [Last post]
MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

When nayem posted the hi everyone thread, it later got me thinking that we should make a thread JUST for new people trying to figure out all things about this site, so no one is confused. Not only can we welcome the fans, but we can also give them tips of the trade! So if someone is conufused on a minor issue, or just wants to introduce the crew,they can!

-MOM

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

Sounds like a good idea!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nice detail MOM!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Thank you so much! I hope somehow that when new people are checking out the forum, they can 'sign in' as you would say, to get a warm welcome from the fellow goofans! Do you have any ideas on how I can make the thread more noticable to users? For example, how do people get it so that when you click on an orange word in their sig., the link pops up?
-MOM

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

You use the <a href=[whatever url]>link goes here</a> standard HTML tag.

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

GENIUS! Thank you so much! Maybe this will bring more publicity to this page and (my level lol).