World of Goo HD (iPhone/iPad) sale??

5 replies [Last post]

Hello,

I usually research the prices of games on the App Store before making a purchase and noticed that World Of Goo HD had been on sale 3 times in the past - twice for a ridiculously low price of $0.99. I had been hoping that there might be a sale of some sort for Independence Day/4th of July (like EA, Gameloft and a whole host of other game developers did) but alas nothing happened.

Is there ever going to be another sale for World Of Goo HD?

Cheers.

the sale prices are Random...one day the are for 5 bucks, and in other days they are for 99 cents!And happen not very common.
I Give 5 bucks and is awesome!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I think that there are two apps on the App store: World of Goo, which is $0.99, and World of Goo HD, which is $4.99. The former only works on the iPad, while the latter is universal. I could be mistaken on this, however.

I'd say spend the 5 bucks. 5 dollars is an insanely cheap price to pay for World of Goo. I personally have bought the game twice and spent a total of $25, and gladly. World of Goo is an epic game. You won't regret it.

I thought non-HD was only not for the iPad.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

World of goo HD is also universal, why 5 bucks? Here in mexico is the equal of
"52.4 pesos" and also is a great experience to play it in a touch pad!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO