creation contest

6 replies [Last post]

you know who is calling to you for something

what is the creation contest?

I made goomods.

The creation contests are unofficial contests in which people create World of Goo levels before a certain deadline. Then RedTheGreen (and sometimes somebody else) judges the entries, and the winner and runner up get prizes, generally in the form of money via something like PayPal or Steam.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

There have been two so far. Since only one other parson and I entered the second one, Red decided not to judge it. Puzzled

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

O.K. I have two things to say to you
A.I am from canada and right know I'm in 4th grade
B.I feel sorry for you albino pokey

I made goomods.

Two entries is not good enough for me to give away money. Tongue I WOULD if there was at least one other entry. I'm not even sure if you guys want another one...

I do! And then I won't decide if I'm entering or not until near the deadline, to see how many entries there are. If there are enough then I'll go like last time and be a judge. Otherwise I'd be glad to enter Laughing out loud

Even if I do end up being a judge, I'd want a contest for the fun of making a level within certain rules, like last time.

hey you guys,I want some goofan people to make levels because I want you to be In a creation contest,WHOSE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made goomods.