If I Bought World of Goo (Which I Did) Can I Play it on Android?

18 replies [Last post]

Hi,

About a year ago, I purchased World of Goo. I really enjoyed playing it, but after a while, I got caught up in school and lost it. I just recovered my download link today after realizing that it is now available for Android, and is reviewed as running great on my device. Is it possible to get an APK for Android added to the download page (since Windows, Mac, and Linux are all listed) so I can download it and play it on my tablet?

Thank you for any information you can offer!

-Daniel

As I understand, you're trying to download a WoG that you already bought. Please say if I'm understanding this wrong.
I don't think what you want to do is possible, since the Android version is completely differently made than the PC version. From what I know, you'd just have to buy the Android version anew.

I may be wrong, but I wouldn't count on it.

Yeah, you would need to buy it again. Sorry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It sounds like you have the Humble Bundle download link. That's the only link I can remember that lists all the different OS downloads like that. Sorry, we aren't affiliated with Humble Bundle, and those pages never list any links other than Steam/Desura, PC, Mac, and Linux.

The 2DBoy.com dl.php link lists the OS's.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Okay be quiet. Tongue

" The 2DBoy.com dl.php link lists the OS's."

This is the link I am referring to. I can install an apk on Android just as easily as I can install an exe on Windows or a deb on Ubuntu, so I was hoping the apk might be available for download from that link.

Well if you can't find it, it's not there. Simple as that Laughing out loud

But it definitely should be. The computer version costs more, anyway.

Definitely. Then again they are entirely different versions.

Albino Pokey wrote:
But it definitely should be. The computer version costs more, anyway.

Right! That is what I was thinking. I think I will send an email to the devs and see what they say.

They will tell you that if you like the game that much you should just buy the Android version. Wink

As a poor college student who is not allowed to buy games at the moment, I hope they will take pity on me. Smile

It's not too much money.

Don't bother emailing. They have whitelists. Sad

Like I said before, my old email is on Ron's whitelist.

They did get back to me, but they told me the Android version has to be purchased separately.

Told ya! Innocent

It can be purchased from the Android Market for the princely sum of $2.99. Probably the best value you're gonna get from $3 nowadays Smile