Idea of Wiki-world and Little inferno

3 replies [Last post]

How about this - MOM's trying to contact you from WOG to WWOG (Wiki-world of goo)and you meet her only at chapter 5 and find out this (It's what she'll say):

Hy, there
I've been waiting for you
You may wonder why I brought you here?
Well this was the most peaceful place on the Wiki world
And what I wanted to tell you was that tomorrow corporation is coming out soon!
And you can buy little Inferno just for $15.00 on www[dot]tomorrowcorporation[dot]com
And to let you know, Route 99 is back on feet, supported by Tomorrow corporation!
By the way I brough you here so you would remember the World you really come from and would come back
MOM is missing you, dear
And if you're coming I'll give you some cookies as well if you will want some
Come back soon, MOM's missing you!

what do you think of this idea? And I do know what are virtual cookies so don't misunderstand me, ok?

What exactly is Little Inferno? Now it's been sold for $15.00 - is it a game?

It's a new game made by Tomorrow Corp, which includes Kyle Gabler from 2D Boy. It hasn't been released yet, the $15 is for preorders.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
It's a new game made by Tomorrow Corp, which includes Kyle Gabler from 2D Boy. It hasn't been released yet, the $15 is for preorders.

But it doesn't sound any great - cause it's still all about WOG, isn't it? Little Inferno is part of WOG and I doubt that 2D boy could never make a game not according to WOG... Boring!

It's not by 2D Boy, it's by Tomorrow Corporation. The only relation between 2D Boy and Tomorrow Corporation is that Kyle Gabler is part of both, and since he makes the art for the game they look similar. However I'm sure that the gameplay and general games design is way different, let alone "part of WoG".

If you're still confused they explained the whole deal here.