How to turn video into audio?

9 replies [Last post]

Any programs? Cause my Fast Screen Capture only can capture video with audio and not without it. I want to add screamer music to the Pog and plus the scary screamer. Need help!

Oh, actually I browsed for convert to mp3 and everything's sorted - the topic can be closed, but if anyone will ask for anything like this in future, then link them this topic please Laughing out loud

Are you trying to get the Screamer music? Download it from the World of Goo soundtrack.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I think he wanted to convert the Screamer music to OGG file so he could add it to his level.Screamer is a mp3 though you just need VideoLan (or VLC) to run the OGG file.

My Profile

Use a format converter such as Format Factory.

I use ffmpeg on linux, but you can use the Convert/Stream option on vlc.

-_- did you actually read my seconds post? Well it says, that I got it my self, thank you.

Yes, but you shouldn't be taking a video to get the music file. That's just ridiculous. You can download the soundtrack for free.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I tried to do that in the first place, but all I could find were spams, so I better do it my way.

I don't know how you were looking, but here's the official soundtrack download page.

You can also just get the .ogg from the original game files and convert it to .mp3.