Dynamic shadows Experimental

5 replies [Last post]

I think you all already know what Dynamic shadows are. If you don't, then I'll show you, when I make a file, where you can install it and then have Going Up level with dynamic shadows. I'm thinking to add this also to the rest of the levels, but for starters I'll make this. Meanwhile, I need Albino Pokey's e-mail address or skype address (Also Goosweek's skype address if you know his Skype) because I'll be making levels and chapters, and I need Albino Pokey to put them together. Also I don't have WoG on this computer, so I'll be getting it from my old computer.

How would dynamic shadows work in WoG? They'd certainly be cool.

My email is AlbinoPokey at gmail.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Okay, thanks. Btw, I've started every level from the beginning. Cloud goo balls have been improved, as well as levels will be more complex and more systematic. When I give the files to you you can add them together, so like I'll have Chapter folder, Level folder and MWV folder (First part will have 2 chapters; Chapter 1 and 2). In this case, AP, I might need to get you on skype, if you have it... And if you think about it; why doesn't MOM4evr send davidc goomod files through skype? There you can send any size goomods (only it may take long if really heavy)?

All tho, I've checked it and really, dynamic shadows might not be possible after all Sad but it'dbe cool if it was. Like someone good with computers could implent it, or I could learn more about game maker and stuff, when I study Computer Science as my GCSE option and may be I'll get through it Smile

If you're interested in dynamic shadows, I'd recommend learning OpenGL or DirectX. Quite a bit more useful and better-looking than GameMaker.

MOM4Evr wrote:
If you're interested in dynamic shadows, I'd recommend learning OpenGL or DirectX. Quite a bit more useful and better-looking than GameMaker.

I have no idea how to even work with Game Maker, but soon I'll be able to work with 3D editors, all tho it's not for Wog...

Good luck!