Bit goo ball blink

7 replies [Last post]

I made Ricochet ball, but every time it blinks, it turns from orange to green! I hate the green effect and I need to turn it to yellow or orange as well. I couldn't find anything about blinks when looking through Ricochet's options; nor images, nor particles; nor sounds; nothing, so help?!

Oh, sorted it out, it was colorizing, but how do I get that colour Orange-yellow?

Colors are specified in RGB (red green blue) values. It's fairly common in graphics. In Paint, PAINT.NET, or similar program, you can open a color mixer and select a color. Somewhere on that page, it'll tell you the RGB values for the color you selected. That's the easiest way to get the color you want.

Ok, but now I have a sound problem; you know for bit goo ball, it has many sounds when you have taken the ball and stretch it for launching. I can't find anywhere this sound and I can't change it! Please help me and tell me where it is and where to change it?!

The stretching sound is hardcoded; you can't change it from Goo Ball to Goo Ball.

MOM4Evr wrote:
The stretching sound is hardcoded; you can't change it from Goo Ball to Goo Ball.

What?! Then how am I supposed to change it?!

You don't.

Well, you CAN, but it changes globally, for EVER Goo Ball that stretches. I'm not sure of the exact filename of the .ogg file to change, but I think it's either in a "generic" folder or has the word "generic" in the filename someplace.

MOM4Evr wrote:
You don't.

Sad well it's ok then...

It's in res/balls/_generic, but you can change it more easily by merging into the global resources manifest.

And this page will help if you're having trouble with colors. The layout is a bit obnoxious, but it's useful. Linky.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.