My Addin Not Published

11 replies [Last post]

My add-in( s ) are not published..
Are there a problem with this site?
I've requested this add-in to be published 5 times

EDGE
WoG New Levels
My Live Fan Art Piano Music

I'm sorry, I'm the only mod testing levels at the moment and there's a bit of a backlog. I'll try to get to more of them today.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Sorry AP, I'd help but I've been incredibly busy as of late. I probably won't be able to get back to testing until at least December.

Errr.... is some problem with something in this site?

EDGE
WoG New Levels

Sorry, I'm trying to get this college application submitted and I haven't had much time for goo. I swear I'll test it as soon as possible.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino, I know this is pointless, but I'd be happy to test, but I need to be a mod.

I made goomods.

Thanks, but I should be able to get back to addin publishing after this weekend. If you want to be a mod you should ask David.

ARe you have some project in your home-life so you can't publishing mod?

EDGE
WoG New Levels

College applications.

Is publishing add-ins take long time?

EDGE
WoG New Levels

Mods, are you all busy so you can't publish anoyher add-ins?
There are many unpublished add-ins to be publish

EDGE
WoG New Levels

Sorry, AP's on vacation for a week and I'm a tad busy with school. I should have some time tonight, but my access to a mouse is limited and I can't properly test addins with my laptop's trackpad.