Got all achievements in 2 minutes

6 replies [Last post]

Recently I bought WoG on Steam. I bought the game on 2dboy.com before and finished all levels. WoG doesn't support Steam Cloud, so when I open the game on Steam, it loads my profile in my disk. Then it said that I have got 7 achievements! So I just played the level 'Beauty and the Electric Tentacle', found the easter egg and unlock the last achievement. Wink
Will other players think I am a cheater? Tongue
Also, it seems that WoG on Steam can't install new levels, because Gootool will clone the game after clicking 'Launch', and Steam won't start the game if the game is not in the Steam library folder. (I haven't tried it yet.)

Wow, that's amazing!

-_-

If you copy the original files elsewhere you can have GooTool put the modded copy in Steam's folder. Then launching through Steam will give you the modded version.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You only get all achievements when you get all OCDs. I cannot upload my Gootool for some reason as whatever program you guys told me I should upload I don't have in the folder you told me it is in. But you also said, that if I show davidc a video of my OCDs then I'll get the badge, right?

Well in that case I have done all OCDs, but they're all done on two computers so, is it fine, if I make a bad quality vid with showing both computer videos of my OCDs and then getting the badge for it? Cause it's kinda lame when you're an addin author and have no other achievements Sad

You should be able to upload profiles now. Have you tried recently? I thought it was fixed.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ok, but what file was it? Where do I look for?

pers2.dat. Go to the developers section to get more information about it or just simply use your GooTool to upload your profile. Wink