How to create custom WOG?!

3 replies [Last post]

So I got Gootool running on another computer. I'm supposed to have Gootool asking for creating customised WOG instantly, right? Well why didn't it when I installed it?!

Because of this I can't make Custom levels. Help! somebody tell my why Gootool didn't ask for new folder to be created!

Check in the rightmost tab. See if it located the normal World of Goo.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You know this was reinstallation and on another account on a computer... So I just thought and may be the gootool only creates a copy when you want to install a custom addin? I suppose this was why Deja Vu level was created in the first place, right?

Thought I don't want to download any addins as I haven't got any time for that now, but oh well, if it helps with my developing; give me something useful, AP. Gimme something worth installing in my gootool.

I don't think you need to install an addin. If GooTool knows where your original WoG installation is, you can click "Save" and it should create a custom WoG folder.