suggestions for mods

17 replies [Last post]

ok, a while ago I started making a pack of goomods that will take another two months to complete.
When I finish I will probably retire from making goomods.
during that time I will be happy to make other goomods for other n00bs/people having problems goomoding.
you may post ideas for almost ANY mod*, from giving black balls stripes to... making a new gooball type!
* NO levels please, until a DECENT level making program comes out
EDIT: due to WoG editor 0.6+'s relese, I will now accept new level ideas!
** sound changing mods will not be made unless suggestoner uploads sound file to:

http://drop.io/goomaster2000

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

GooMaster2000 wrote:
* NO levels please, until a DECENT level making program comes out

Are you referring to WoG Level Master? You DO know that it won't come out until late 2010, right? I can't perform miracles, you know. WoG Editor is pretty simply to understand. I know that the tutorial sucks, but maybe you can learn the same way I did. (experiment on original levels to see how it works) It took me an hour to learn all I know in that program.

yes, I'm referring to WoGlm

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

hey! i think albino 8 arms giving is cheat

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Yes, but I think he was referring to creating a new ball type.
Ball mods which change existing original ball types in a way that modifies their behavior are not allowed on GooFans.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Does an 8-arm albino even work? I was trying to make an old type of Goo Ball from the earlier tog releases (ballywood) that has 6 arms, and WOG was only letting it have up to 4 when I placed it in a level. I don't think WOG even supports any more than 4 arms.

i meant new ball types

Uh, yeah. The old "ballywood" type, because it isn't in the current release of WOG, would be considered a new ball type, because even though it's old, it's new. Smile Forget it. The question was (to pahaloom), is an 8-arm ball even possible?

after toying a bit with xmls and crashing WoG....the answer is no

Yea, I made a goo-ball, put 5 STRANDS....and it wouldn't work, but I gave them only 4 instead, and they gave me a cool thumbs up! ^^

That's strange. Too bad you aren't allowed to have 10 arms. Laughing out loud

yeah....
...can we be ON TOPIC now?

to mom4evr: sorry im NOT a probrammer

No problem. Hardly anyone is.

back on topic:
Members of WOG2 team:
I created the SPECIAL goo for WOG2, see the WOG2 forum for updates. This goo has quite a lot of possibilities, in my opinion.

MOM4Evr wrote:

Members of WOG2 team:
I created the SPECIAL goo for WOG2, see the WOG2 forum for updates. This goo has quite a lot of possibilities, in my opinion.

level too?

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Hey, MOM4Evr, I realized why your levels weren't working: It was because you had forgotten to convert the "(file example).xml.xml" to "(file example).xml.bin"!

You have to use gootool buddy! Laughing out loud

Read my signature for my suggestion

Still looking for a Pirate Goo Ball. Keep searching.

What do you want it to look like, giveostmoney?