Making a goo ball mod!!

92 replies [Last post]

Crazeh man!

it doesnt work

Wow,not really good!!!It's not worth uploading it,it's really bad(no offense).

Crazeh man!

hey:(

But it does!Just a angry face,the description says "look at this funny balls" or something.You have to take time and make it good!

Crazeh man!

what type of goo does it work on?

Joris, that isn't nice! If you think his mods aren't worth uploading, then nobody's is! In case you haven't noticed Joris,.....THIS...IZ....GOOFAAAAAAAAAAANZ! Goofans is for every body with their ideas about things they would like to share, not for telling other people their addins are crap! I really think you shouldn't say a single word unless you can say anything nice. I don't even have to look at his mod to know that at least he is trying his best (probably better)! DON'T EFFING RUB IT IN! >:(

I'm sure giving suggestions is a better answer, but not being straight up mean about it.

ya!

but realy does it atcualy work on some type of goo if yes then what kind?

What do you mean by "Goo"? Do you mean version of World Of Goo?

Ate least make your post one BIG one instead of a bunch of itsy bitsy ones.

New posts should probably be around 10 words long before it gets heard, cause people don't want to have 100 posts, with only 100 words. (1 on each)

Ok,then I will upload all my levelz!!!No one likes spam,spam is:

-Advertising in posts

-Useless files

-Pointless text in a post

That what spam is,would you like useless mods?Look,I've been on Newgrounds,I know how annoyinng spam really is.Flash that take no work.Absolutely none.I'm keeping Goofans clean,when there will be so much spam,that Goofans will crash!(that hapened on Newgrounds)

James wrote:
I don't even have to look at his mod to know that at least he is trying his best (probably better)!

Then look at it and tell me what you think!

Crazeh man!

when i sa goo i mean goo balls.

kangoroo0123 wrote:
but realy does it atcualy work on some type of goo if yes then what kind?

You shouldn't be the one asking that question, you made the it, you have to know with gooball changes.

I suppose you were trying to change common gooball to look different? Then you don't need "weirdgoo" folder in it. Just paste the images directly in common folder.
That's all there is to it.
Next time if you run it to trouble please post detail information!

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

ok. il try it

it works.

@ Kangoroo0123: Yay, it works. Now think about how your gonna upload it.

@ Joris: This "kangoroo" just has to come up with more ideas. His/her first level probably won't appeal towards you (apparently), so just wait. My levels weren't impressive, either (they weren't uploaded). But, I wouldn't say mods and spam have ANYTHING in common with each other. I doubt there would be a way to stuff REAL spam in an addin package. His mod is not useless junk, but actually a step in the right direction, so just wait and he may come up with an amazing idea even you might like. Look, I know "Newgrounds" has had this problem, mostly because it is a VERY common site for spammers to prey on do to the fact that Newgrounds isn't protected against that stuff. Goofans isn't a targeted spam site, so we don't have much to worry about. We haven't gotten any sort of spam in a while now, and I think that we have had a spam free community ever since probably 4 months ago. Give the guy a chance, and I bet he will come up with something you can't say crap about. Angry

O RLY?Spamers come here to,you know.

I just said that the first mod wasn't worth uploading,I'm not saying that his work will suck.

@Kangoroo,just try harder,you could make a good mod.

Crazeh man!

i agree with james

i mean look at my first mod:
http://goofans.com/download/ball-style-world-of-goo-corp/blue-balls-worl...
its not like its anything special

if you dont like a mod then dont download it and dont use it

mayby James could download my weirdgoo it atcualy looks like angry info goo.but in block form.

Joris, when you want to use the words "Not, good, to, and upload" in that order or similar, you don't say things like: "Wow,you have no talent,AT ALL!!!It's not worth uploading it,it really sucks(no offense)." (and not too long ago I realized if you say things like that people are gonna compare the "no offense" to a drop of goo.) You should use a kinder tone.

I will download it later, right now I'm using my mac, and it sucks eggs. (or apples, for that matter Tongue )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjm4mgnjzlm/weirdgoo.zip is where it is.you first have to put the common goo in a file.then put the things in from the zip file to where the common goo balls where. and start playing.

K, thanks. I will get it as soon as my windows can kick the macs apple. (oooh that has to hurt Tongue )

That's not the way to install it.BTW,James,you can open the file using an archive program,then find the image file.And view it.

Crazeh man!

Can't do that on mac, apparently. That is why I must OPEN THE WINDOWS.....as soon as I get it.

James have you donloaded my special gooballs

I have to agree with James, kangoroo Is trying his hardest. He just needs a little help.

@GooFans: I'm going to upload a full, detailed video on how to make a GooMod.
Hopefully this will solve the world(of goo)'s problem on making goomods.

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Good idea, GooMaster2000. Joris, play nice. Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment