Making a goo ball mod!!

92 replies [Last post]

after im done with the stuf i am spost to zip it???
how do i zip it? Smile

Im so cool im cooler than people that are cooler than me!

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Try 7-zip.
Just make sure after you created the zip file you rename it from .zip to .goomod. You can also just type the correct extension in the zip creation dialog in the first place.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Look around the place with your files, stuff like this might appear:

"create archive"
"new executable"
"create executable"

And stuff like that. Smile

Personally, I'm more of a WinRAR fanatic. The only thing that stinks is the fact that a little dialog box opens up with every instance.

i have made it into .goomod but it doesnt work.someone help me.

Well, have you check at the following address?: http://goofans.com/developers/addin-file-format Read it up and fix your problem. Or you could try this one: http://goofans.com/download/sample/how-make-goomod-level I highly recommend it! Wink

i did it all but it didnt work.

Hmm, well I dunno, It should be fairly easy with this stuff. Shock

But to be honest, I didn't understand it myself either Tongue

EDIT: Oh snap I forgot to put this in your face too Tongue : http://goofans.com/download/sample/wog-corporation-green-balls-coloring

the thing why it doesnt work is that it sais that it cant open zip.but i turned it into a goomod file

did you use winrar to make the zip?

i did use it

did you make sure that you created a zip archive and not a rar archive?

winrar can make both and you may have made a .rar file rather than a .zip file

i made a rar file before turning it to a goomod file.

well you dont want a rar file because gootool only opens zip files that have had the .zip changed to .goomod

try making a zip file not a rar file

it works.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss.

it doesnt work.but goo tool does acept it.

Well, that's pretty dang strange. If you have the level and everything, make it to .zip by simply adding.zip to the folder. then make the .zip into a .goomod .

*Make sure you have a back up as well. In case ur computer blows up and goo starts to escape from it! Laughing out loud

Crazeh man!

Thanks, but that wuz OFF-TOPIC! DOH!

EDIT: wait....it DOES NOT WORK! ITS NOT DOING ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

ok james that doesnt help im trying to make anew ype of goo not a new level.

sorry i tiped it wrong. i ment.ok james that doesnt help im trying to make a new type of goo not a new level.

@kangoroo123,can you upload your mod to www.mediafire.com ,then give us the link,I will try to see what's wrong with it. Wink

Crazeh man!

yea, same works for goo-balls, too. (at least so I have confirmed, you should try the link I gave you for new goo balls: http://goofans.com/download/sample/wog-corporation-green-balls-coloring

ok joris i just uploaded it.

what's the link?

It's written "Joris" not "joris".

Crazeh man!

what link search for com.goofans.kangoroo0123.weirdgoo

I can't,there's no search function in Mediafire,you have to give me the link.

Crazeh man!

you mean my profile

No,the link for the file download!!! Angry

Crazeh man!

um...it doesn't work that way:

You have to copy and paste the link here, because mediafire doesn't have a search. All the files are kept private and only shared if the user wants them to be shared. To share them, you have to copy and paste the link in your post. Please post the thing.

Oh, and if you read my last comment before this one and ACTUALLY CLICKED ON THE LINK, you would see there are "World of goo corporation green balls". These were made by Enchanter and can be changed to become any sort of ball mod. Just change the pics.

And no need to act like an angry...flash...goo ball...thing...uhhh....anyway he hasn't done this, so give him a break.