Beat it... time to mod it.

22 replies [Last post]

A few nights ago I beat all the levels on this game and was disappointed there was nothing left to do. So I did a Google search and found the WOG Editor 0.5 and downloaded it. So far I can understand most aspects of the editor (sad to see the development has stopped) but when I press the save and play button it just starts the game at the menu. Is that the way it is supposed to work or am I missing something that allows you to jump right into the level?

I would download the code since I program a bit but not in Python.

You need to download gootool,make your custom WoG,point the wog editor to custom wog,then launch your level! Smile

Crazeh man!

Thanks, I see I can also save my towers as png pictures. Wish I knew about that sooner. I had built a large robot, a goo transformer. Wink

Hmm, that's an interesting concept. Goo architectural art contest, anyone?

Do you use time flies when you're having fun?
http://jertech.blogspot.com

no

Crazeh man!

Goofy Goo: You also need the World of Goo patch.

Well I can see if you reduce gravity to near zero towers can get pretty tall but zero or less is really not such a good idea. Wink

Well yeah...

Zero gravity WoG Corp! Now that's an interesting concept!

Enchanter49 wrote:
Well yeah...

Zero gravity WoG Corp! Now that's an interesting concept!

I think dwerdwer already made it but, because of goofans rules it couldn't be published.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Zero gravity corp? I mean the Anti-gravity zone in "Sandbox" was nice, but if the ENTIRE corp was zero gravity...well lets just say your gonna have a hard time getting back to the ground...

Well, maybe you could toss gooballs at the structure, thus "pushing" them towards the ground...?

Goo balls are bouncy! That's why they bounce off walls! (unless you throw them really hard!)

James wrote:
Goo balls are bouncy! That's why they bounce off walls! (unless you throw them really hard!)

Watch this to see what I mean...

I think this is Pavke's video...

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Too bad I hardly had to kick the structure in my 12 ball run. Wink

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

...I can't see it on my school computer...(remember that my parents had to use my other laptop) I'll try to un-block with my method. (on goo2 forums)

Are you still at school right now? Try to go on goofans chat if possible.

I'm OUT of school right now, Goofans chat is blocked on school computers, but not the cpu that my parents are using.*

*Which I do just about everything Goo-related, Game maker related, and Edd related. It's like my occupation or whatever. (I'm not old enough for a real job, but this FEELS like a job of some sort.)

Never mind goofans chat. Try the one I posted the link for on the topic "Idea for a new badge / ranking"

Have you read my post, yet?

Yes, have you read mine?

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Please, guys. Don't use a forum for chatting.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

I'm sorry. That's what we're trying to fix with the program.

Yes.